Thursday, August 11, 2011

15 POUNDS?!?!?

Sorry I have been behind in my blogging...I can only imagine how heartbreaking it must be for you, dear readers.  I am in the process of changing some medications and sadly, RA and Migraines have kept me from you.  The doctor has just called and increased my dose on the new medication with a friendly reminder that I should expect to gain at least 15lbs.  WHAT?!?!?  In case you hadn't guessed, said doctor is a man!  This was before he doubled my dose...


So at any rate...that is why I haven't blogged in the last week.  I do apologize...I have missed you.  I will be sure to offer you at least a short post from now on...even when I can't write a full post.


With that behind us, I am looking for people and companies interested in doing a giveaway in connection with a non-profit...Queen of Hearts...that is simply amazing!  If you or anyone you know are or might be interested, please let me know!


XOXO
~CAT





No comments:

Post a Comment