Monday, August 15, 2011

Hood Philanthropist

Quick...when was the last time you volunteered?

Pop quiz...do you donate to charity for a reason other than a tax write-off? 

This year, more than ever, charities are making it easier to donate.  You can now text a donation straight to many charities!  To name but a few:
American Red Cross
Big Brothers/Big Sisters
The Humane Society 
UNICEF
The 9/11 Museum and Memorial

Here are some links to lists of several others:

With charitable donations this easy and accepted in such small denominations, now is a perfect time to release your inner philanthropist!!! 

Lest you get concerned that I've been knocked in the head and am going to be straight up "preachy," all I can say is, "Have you not been paying attention?!"  As most of you know, I have a secret shame...an addiction to trash TV judge shows!!!  Enjoy the following "philanthropist," one of my personal favs!!!


When you're through laughing, consider a text donation...every penny counts...

XOXO
~CAT





 

1 comment:

  1. As a Junior Leaguer I volunteer a lot and yes I do donate for more than the write off... Good to know there are sites making it a bit easier.

    ReplyDelete