Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello World!

So...Here goes nothing!  I guess I'm finally blogging! 
 
I should probably warn you, I tend to channel my inner James Joyce when I write.  That is to say, I'm very stream of consciousness...so consider yourselves warned.  "Yourselves."  That seems like such a strange thing to say since I doubt if anyone will ever even read this...lol...I mean, if I weren't me, which I am, would I?  Could I possibly have anything of value to say to me?  I don't know.  I must have a lot to say because I am always talking...much to Husband's dismay, might I add.  I just don't know that anything I have to say could be all that interesting to anyone else.  What am I saying?  Rubbish!  Of course it is!!!  Every word I utter is sheer genius!  "I mean, hello? Duh, winning!"  I certainly have more to say than that and people seem to think that is important, so maybe people will read this.  Huh...what do you know?
Well, if that's the case, then sorry about the stream of consciousness thing...that's just how this beautiful mind works.  I tend to have opinions on everything, for better or worse...and I'll try to share them with a bit of class, a bit of sass, a little humour, hopefully some inspiration and, with a little effort and a little luck, without being too bitchy.
I have a long way to go to make this blog look pretty and have all the right features.  I also don't know all the blog rules.  Please, feel free to give me any pointers or opinions you feel might be useful.  I'll leave at that for the moment...ohhhhh...except this one more thing...

I am super excited to tell you that I already have a giveaway for you!!!  Be ready, I'll announce what it's going to be on Thursday, and it's going to be very, VERY good!!!


 XOXO,
Princess CAT

2 comments:

  1. The fact that you referenced James Joyce and Charlie Sheen in one blog post means this is going to be an amazing blog! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you're writing Love! This will be entertaining there is no doubt!!! XX

    ReplyDelete