Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My iPhone

I am currently on my second iPhone, and make no mistake, I have been in love with them ever since my first day with my first iPhone.  It was a 3G.  By the time I found out that Lilly Pulitzer was coming out with cases for the iPhone 3G and 3GS, my 4G was on order.  Alas, Lilly was not yet offering 4G covers.  So I waited...and waited...and waited...
And then...finally...

Lilly Pulitzer came out with iPhone 4G covers...and here's mine...in "Hotty Pink Bloomers"!  Hooray!!!  I was thrilled!  I thought surely my phone couldn't get any cuter!

Until today...

Enter Danielle...

The woman is a genius!  I don't know how she did it, but I know I couldn't have.  Let's put it this way, at no point will I admit...ever...to how long it took me to figure out how to put pictures in this post!  She made me a home screen for my phone to match my Lilly cover!!!




Could you die?!?  I now, officially, have the cutest phone in the history of phones!!!  You can follow @shopdandy on Twitter and if you say please, I'll bet she might just make one of these screens for you, too!  While you're at it, check out her blog!  She's having a huge giveaway...$180 in gift cards!  Definitely not a giveaway, or a blog, to be missed!

http://www.justdandy.org/
 
Thanks again, Danielle!  Enjoy, all!
XOXO
~CAT

3 comments:

  1. Danielle you amazing little thing! She's the jackie of all design trades! I owe my pretty little blog design to her as well! How are you loving the new iphone? I'm so ready to get rid of this 3g! I swear since hubs handed it down it's gotten slower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how funny! I was just getting some "office" supplies (read: gifts for myself) on the Lilly site, and I saw that iPhone case. So cute! I just know that LP file folders, highlighters and pencils will improve my grades exponentially! xoxo

    ReplyDelete